How convincing an entrance like this sounds to you, not about Growth Hacking?
You have a new investment but your website’s visitor rate is too low? You actually think that your idea addresses to millions but you can not reach the number of user that you expected? Your twitter and Facebook follower number is too low? Even with advertisements, you can’t reach the numbers that you desired? You want your work to show up at the 1st page of Google?
I have something exactly for you!
If you are having these troubles mentioned above and want to hire me believing what I am going to talk/sell about, good luck with that! Continue reading →
Yeni bir girişiminiz var ama sitenizin ziyaret oranları çok mu düşük? Aslında fikrinizin milyonlara hitap ettiğini düşünüyorsunuz fakat platformunuz beklediğiniz üye sayısına ulaşmıyor mu? twitter ve facebook takipçi sayınız yeterli seviyerlerde değil mi? Reklam veriyorsunuz ama yine de istediğiniz rakamlara ulaşamıyor musunuz? İçerikleriniz Google’da 1. sayfada mı çıksın istiyorsunuz?
İşte bizde tam size göre birşey var, “Growth Hacking” ya da 1 ayda tam 20 kilo verin!
Bu yazdıklarıma inanarak beni işe almak istiyorsanız, seneye Flash TV’de görüşürüz. Continue reading →
I don’t know what Product Managers say about timeline by sticking to their products but I put all the products (including software, hardware and service) into the rhythm of life. They born, develop and die just like political, social, economic theories.
You can imagine a horizon line during continuation of writing and you can follow what I’m going to say by locating it on that horizon line in a certain amount of time.
Especially after Steve Jobs era showed us that despite not acknowledging it as consumers. Usually, the need of products are not expressed by the consumers but expressed by producer by using a good “Perception Management”. That’s why, once again “Perception Management” sits on top of the throne of the theory that I named “Total User Experience”. Continue reading →
1) UI usually surpasses UX. (Criterions and contrary situations will be explained in down below.)
2) UX is above Development (coding). (Criterions and contrary situations will be explained in down below.)
3) No matter how good your IDEA is, upcoming life-cycle of application depends on killer feature. (Reasons will be explained in down below.)
4) Never keep your web services at client and always work with an elegant DevOps.
5) In a never-ending developing world due to the nature of mobility concept, those who are interested in mobility should devote some of their work time to research and development.
6) Work with people who not only knows the language of the application he is going to write, but also knows the details of the operating system of the written application. It may be hard to find a developer in today’s circumstances but if you want to do best, you will need this.
7) Don’t waste your IDEA with questions involving business model of your work. Continue reading →